The mechanically shaped wide pitched corrugated hoses with a wide pitch corrugation is ideally applicable under extreme conditions (-270 °C to 600°C). They are age-proof and are available without braid. The production method guarantees leak-resistant capabilities. The design and type approval is in accordance with EN ISO 10380 standards.
These hoses used in Solar Panels to transport hot and also cold water between the solar thermal panels, and can withstand extreme thermal expansions.
Main Applications –
These used depending on the application and also characteristics of different solar equipment.
These highly flexible solar hoses manufactured from stainless steel AISI 316L, used to transport hot and also cold water between solar thermal panels and the hot water storage tank. Platinflex solar hoses installed in the system in order to connect the solar panel water to the other heating items.
They extensively used in Solar Panels and also in heating systems.
Our Solar hoses advantages are:
- Less heating-loss with its EPDM Rubber insulation
- Real-time feedback transfer with its sensor cable
- Bird and UV protection with PVC Layer
- Easy installation with its flexible body and screwed fittings
- Low cost expense of installation
- Easy and also quick installation
Hose: AISI 316L Stainless steel
Insulation: Rubber (13mm or 19 mm)
Braid: Special polyamide PA 6.6(optional)
Fittings: Carbon steel or Stainless steel
- Diameter Nominal:
Hose Diameter: DN12-DN32 – Connection: 1/2”-1 ½”
Max. Working pressure: 16 Bars
Working Temperature: -40ºC to 150ºC
- Heating system
- Solar systems
The cut and fit hoses are also easy to assemble and are flexible. They used for both hot and also cold-water applications.
Hence, these types of hoses are suitable for drinking water and Water applications.
With Platinflex’s Cut & Fit System, you can produce self-assembly, flexible metal hose line simply by yourself.
The Simple Cut & Fit System has a long life, and is also suitable for drinking water connections and is ideal for almost all Water applications.
Follow the below-mentioned process for Installation-
- Cut the hose to the desired length by means of a standard Tube Cutter
- Pass a swivel nut over the hose
- Squeeze the last corrugation of the hose by means of a special Hammer
- In this way, a smooth surface for a leakage-free gasket application will be prepared.
- Fasten an appropriate segment right behind the squeezed corrugation.
(You will need a mere 3 – 4 minutes for the entire process and it applicable for both hot and also cold-water applications.)
These metal hoses have a better heat transfer capability with its conductive body materials than standard hoses. In addition, Boiler flex hoses used in boilers and also heat exchangers. With its wide surface area, boiler flex hoses are the optimal choice for narrow places. They are made of Stainless Steel and also are corrosion resistant.
These used in several industries as heat exchangers and also in Boilers.
- Heats the surface without calcification
- Characterized by high acid and also corrosion resistance owing to its stainless-steel body
- Installed easily on different boiler types
- It has a flexible body
These have a closed-pitch corrugated structure. They are highly flexible and also have an extensive connection for Water applications.
Furthermore, These primarily used in various water applications.
With a closed-pitch corrugated structure, these hoses provide a highly flexible and also have an extensive connection for Water applications. They manufactured with or without polyolefin based cover. Extensible Water hoses exposed to special heat treatment. The heat Treatment eliminates the stress caused by tubing, mechanic forming and fitting, welding processes and increases the flexibility as well as their corrosion resistance. Heat treatment helps the hose to save its form and shape.
Advantages of extensible water Hoses:
– Their extensible structure provides the best connection features for non-classified distances.
– Can installed in tight bending radius with no reduction in cross sectional area.
- Economic Installation:
– Reduces the cost and time of installation with its highly flexible and also extensible structure.
– Provides the best connection features possible, at various installation distances and also manufactured in all lengths from 90mm up to 2000mm.